An American icon.
Freeminded founder Todd Wayne has always admired Willie Nelson not only for his music, but for his humanitarianism and activism. From co-founding the first-ever Farm Aid concert to his longtime service as an advisory board member for the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), Freeminded’s inspiration comes from trailblazer’s from cannabis legends like Willie Nelson.
The signature triple joint (or blunt) holder is named in his honor — a piece that perfectly suits the country crooner himself.
Designed in NYC and made by our exclusive partner leather artisans in Florence, Italy, this couture carrying case is functional art that’s hand-molded with embossed crocodile skin on the outside and lined with calfskin inside — without a stitch to be seen.
Each piece comes complete with a removable insert crafted from organic Cherrywood to fit your choice of three joints or blunts.
“The Willie” will make a bold, exotic statement and is a true luxury piece for the true cannabis connoisseur.
Details & dimensions:
- Designed in NYC
- Manufactured in Florence Italy
- Inside: 12mm W x 110mm H
- Outside: 64mm W x113mm H x 27mm D
- Inside: 17mm W x 130mm H
- Outside: 64mm W x135mm H x 27 mm D
- Available in Crocodile Neon Rosefinch & Crocodile Falcon
- Outer shell crocodile skin; inner lining calfskin
- Minimizes odor
- Comes in custom Freeminded box made from recycled SSC packaging
- Charges will appear as 'Freeminded.co' on your statements.